Limited Liability Partnership Compliance
Why to go for Limited Liability Partnership?
Limited Liability Partnership entities, the world wide recognized form of business organization has now been introduced in India by way of Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008. A Limited Liability Partnership, popularly known as LLP combines the advantages of both the Company and Partnership into a single form of organization.
First and foremost benefit of trading/doing business via LLP is the limited liability conferred upon the partners. As a sole trader or partnership business, personal assets of the proprietor or partners can be at risk in the event of a failure of the business, but this is not the case for an LLP.
An LLP is a legal entity, a juristic person established under the Act. It has its existence separate from its partners. Corporate entity status enables LLP to be taken more seriously than a proprietorship/partnership status does.
How our Service will Assist you:
- Availing Director Identification Number(DIN) & Digital Signature Certification(DSC)
- Formation of Limited Liability Partnership
- Conversion of Private company into LLP
- Filing of Various forms with Registrar of Companies(ROC) from Time to time
- Filing of Statutory Returns with ROC