Companies Act Compliance
First and foremost benefit of doing business via company is the limited liability conferred upon the company’s directors and shareholders. As a sole trader or partnership business, personal assets of the proprietor or partners can be at risk in the event of a failure of the business, but this is not the case for a Company. The unfortunate events like business failures are not always under an entrepreneur’s control; hence it is pivotal to secure the personal assets of the businessman in the event of crises.
Operating as a company often gives suppliers and customers a sense of confidence in a business. Larger organizations in particular will prefer in dealing with companies than proprietorship/partnership organizations.
How our Services will Assist you:
- Availing Director Identification Number(DIN) & Digital Signature Certification(DSC)
- Formation of Private, Public and One Person Company
- Maintenance and Compliance of Statutory Records
- Conversion of Private company into LLP
- Charge Registration and Modification
- Filing of Various forms with Registrar of Companies(ROC) from Time to time
- Filing of Annual Return, Balance Sheet, Statement of Profit and Loss A/c with ROC
- Preparation of Financial Statements as per Revised Schedule VI
- Preparation and Certification of Financial Statements in XBRL Formats